Through properly understanding the amazing power of transformation that you can derive from The New Success Paradigm when used together with your Workbook and your ELS LeaderApp, you will extract more value when applying them in your personal life, or private life, or professional life.
Below are a set of six FAQ’s on how you can obtain tremendous value and enjoyment from using your Workbook and your ELS LeaderApp, in parallel to reading through The New Success Paradigm:
1 – About your Book, Workbook & ELS LeaderApp
Q-1A: “How should I use The New Success Paradigm in conjunction with my Workbook and my ELS LeaderApp ?”
- In parallel to reading through The New Success Paradigm, progressively reflect on the corresponding ELS Dynamic Exercises that are included in your Workbook, and in your ELS LeaderApp.
- Both your Workbook and your ELS LeaderApp are designed to help you create …
“Something else … Something better …” in your life.
- Immediately after reflecting on an ELS Dynamic Exercise that is included in your Workbook, or in your ELS LeaderApp, systematically capture your responses in the corresponding text field of your ELS LeaderApp, or in an electronic template that you can obtain by sending an email request to:
- Make a firm commitment to use your Workbook and your ELS LeaderApp on a regular basis.
- At the end of each ELS Dynamic Exercise that is included in your Workbook, or in your ELS LeaderApp, you will find a “Call to Action” that encourages you to create a goal, or a mini goal, using the ELS Goal System.
This is a great opportunity to build the successes that you desire in your life.
2 – About Your Workbook & your ELS LeaderApp
Q-2A: “What are the specific purposes of my Workbook, and my ELS LeaderApp, and what could I expect to get out of using each of them, respectively?”
- You can use your Workbook, or your ELS LeaderApp, as a means of getting to know yourself better, as well as for discovering your potential in various areas of your life.
- You can use either of them as a support system for designing, or enhancing your life from the inside out.
- Each of them helps you to take responsibility for your successes and your failures in life, and is a means of systematically learning from your failures.
- Whereas your Workbook has been design for deep reflection, your ELS LeadApp has been designed as a tool for capturing your thoughts, answers and solutions.
Q-2B: “How can I use my Workbook, or my ELS LeaderApp, to plan my personal growth?”
- For your 1st pass of the 27 ELS Dynamic Exercises, choose to do them as a 30-day programme, or else as a 60-day programme.
- If you need more time to complete your 30-day programme, or more time to complete your 60-day programme, please don’t be upset at your speed of advancement. But rather, continue at your own pace with a commitment to steadily making progress.
- Your Workbook and your ELS LeaderApp can both be used as tools for forward planning your growth.
- For your 2nd pass of the 27 ELS Dynamic Exercises, and for subsequent passes, you might decide to follow a similarly planned approach, or you may want to experiment with a more random approach.
- You can also use your Workbook, or your ELS LeaderApp as a tool for tracking your personal leadership growth by monitoring your progress in completing the ELS Dynamic Exercises.
- In parallel to doing the ELS Dynamic Exercises, use the ELS Goal System that you will find in Part 3 of your Workbook, and in Part 3 of your ELS LeaderApp.
- In using your personal leadership discovery programme keep in mind that good planning is an integral part of every success story!
- Good planning can save you time, effort, heartache and money. It can also prevent unnecessary stress, or frustration from disturbing your life!
“If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail”
- Good planning gets you into a state of readiness, which is important if you want to progressively achieve the various successes that you desire in your life.
Q-2C: “Why is it important to keep using my Workbook or my ELS LeaderApp, over and over again?”
- Through repeating the same ELS Dynamic Exercises several times in succession, you will progressively develop new insights and create greater value and enjoyment in your life.
- Each time you repeat an ELS Dynamic Exercise you will very likely make some new discoveries.
- In repeating the ELS Dynamic Exercises you program your sub-conscious mind, which is even more powerful than your conscious mind.
- Through repetition, you progressively apply new personal leadership insights to your life.
3 – ELS Dynamic Exercises
Q-3A: “When is a good time to do the ELS Dynamic Exercises in my Workbook, or in my ELS LeaderApp ?”
- Aim to do the ELS Dynamic Exercises on a frequent basis, ideally every day.
- Find a quiet (or at least fairly quiet) time in your day to do the ELS Dynamic Exercises.
- Aim to do the ELS Dynamic Exercises when you are not too tired.
- Find a quiet time that suits your daily schedule and give your full attention to each ELS Dynamic Exercise you choose to focus on.
- Don’t feel pressured to do all 27 ELS Dynamic Exercises in quick succession, but rather do them over a 30-day period, or else over a 60-day period.
- Please don’t be upset with your speed of advancement, if you find that you need more than 30 days to complete your 30-day programme, or more than 60 days to complete your 60-day programme. Rather, just continue at your own pace with a commitment to making steady progress!
- Keep in mind that you are a unique individual and that your journey of self-discovery may well take longer than that of another person.
Q-3B: “Where will I take my life by doing the ELS Dynamic Exercises that are included in my Workbook, and in my ELS LeaderApp?”
- You can use your Workbook, or your ELS LeaderApp, as a way of systematically improving various aspects of your life, or for creating the life of your dreams, through proactively and progressively changing certain elements of your life for the better in an incremental way.
- You can use the unique personal leadership discovery platform as a tool for building your future.
- By using your Workbook, and your ELS LeaderApp, in conjunction with The New Success Paradigm, you can have a significant positive impact on your destiny, while putting a new sense of purpose and meaning into your life.
4 – ELS LeaderApp
Q-4A: “Where is a client’s data stored that he /or she captures in his ELS LeaderApp?”
“The information that a client enters in his /or her ELS LeaderApp is stored locally on his/or her i-Pad. Only a client’s ELS Community Account Information is stored centrally, and that purely for user administration purposes”.
5 – ELS Community
Q-5A: “What information is retained in respect of a client who signs-up to join the ELS Community?”
“Only the family name, first name and email address is retained in respect of a client who signs-up to join the ELS Community”.
6 – ELS Success Webinars
Q-6a: “What information is retained in respect of a client who signs-up for the series of 6 + 1 ELS Success Webinars?”
“Only the family name, first name, email address and shipment address is retained in respect of a client who sign-up for the series of 6+ 1 ELS Success Webinars”.